The Australian made Philmac foot and non-return valves are manufactured from the highest quality materials to ensure years of reliable service.
Based on the simple movement of a piston, both valves are designed to allow water to flow in one direction only to avoid loss of water, prevent backflow and ensure pipelines do not drain. The non-return valve is designed to keep pumps primed. The foot valve is designed with a filter to prevent debris into the pipeline and pump.
Backed by a full range of spare parts, Philmac’s commitment to customer service and over 20 years in the fi eld this indestructible valve is one that you can rely on and trust.
- Agriculture: Foot valves on pumps. Non-return on elevated pipelines.
- Irrigation: Foot valves on pumps. Non-return on rising mainlines.
Fast and easy installation
- Multi-position Installation: The valves have been designed to work in either a vertical (with water moving in an upwards direction) or horizontal position for flexible installation.
- BSP Inlet Threads: The Rural and Irrigation sectors use British Standard Pipe (BSP) threads as a standard. Philmac also uses these thread types across the valve range to ensure compatibility with other threaded fittings and make installation easy.
- Flow Identifi cation: The body is clearly marked with an arrow to indicate the direction of flow of water.
- Reliable Operation: Consistent high quality injection moulded plastic bodies and components plus Nitrile O-rings and a stainless steel spring means years of reliable operation.
- Corrosion Resistant: with a plastic body and components, nitrile O-rings and a 316 stainless steel spring, all components are made from high quality corrosion resistant materials.
- Protective Screen: A screen is fitted as standard to the foot valve to minimise the entry of large objects which may cause the piston to jam and leave the valve in an open position.
- Manufactured from advanced thermoplastic materials: Philmac foot and non-return valves are manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials, which have excellent impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The material is non-toxic and taint free.
- High pressure rating: Foot and nonreturn valves are rated to a pressure of 1400 kPa (200 psi) (static shutoff) at 200 Celsius to meet the requirements of high pressure systems.
- Low pressure shutoff: Foot and nonreturn valves are designed to seal off at 20 kPa of pressure making them well suited to gravity feed systems.
- Wide range: The range of foot and non-return valves is comprehensive and includes sizes from ˝” to 2” (DN10 to DN50).